Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sry, if this is the wrong section, but there isn't really one especially for rims.

i am searching rims, looking like exel ennios

i really like the style, but they are only available up to 18" and i want 19". can anyone help?
the exels are so cheap and look fantastic! ****** ********** ***** i can get them just in 18".

· Registered
938 Posts
Rock out with 18's...19's add to much weight

· Registered
180 Posts
Yeah bro i would stick with 18s unless you are really set on 19s. not only the weight they add but the fact that you may have to cut or mess with clearence in wheel wells. i think 18 look good, 19 may be a little much. i have 18 and love the way they look and ride. they fill the wells perfectly.

· Registered
987 Posts
I have had 19" wheels for 3 years and now that im getting new ones im going with an 18. The ride is rough with 19s and with the correct tire it isnt a noticable difference going down a size..plus you could always lower a little and for cheap...

If you do go 19s do your research..i have 19s and have never had any problems with rubb of any kind...they tuck good too...

· Sam:Moderator of the Dead
2,669 Posts
You don't want 19"s. Trust me. I have 18's and I scrub. It is all in the offset though. I am pretty sure they don't have them in 19's, but thats just what I have seen when I was in the hunt for these rims. I have had some people ask me if my rims were 20's before, because they really do look big in person.

· Registered
429 Posts
You don't want 19"s. Trust me. I have 18's and I scrub. It is all in the offset though. I am pretty sure they don't have them in 19's, but thats just what I have seen when I was in the hunt for these rims. I have had some people ask me if my rims were 20's before, because they really do look big in person.

Hey red, are yours gunmetal or silver in color?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.