Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
stuff for sale pics finally added

ok I have alot of stuff I'm trying to get rid of pretty quick....ok lets start with 2 paintball guns the first one is a 98 tipman m4 carbine rifle stock, 2 C02 tanks one is 9 oz and the other is 20 oz barell plug, remote, 200 round hopper, Mask with camo tape on it, leg holster for the co2 tanks. the other one is a spyder xtra, 200round hopper, only used twice. The spyder is going for $100 obo and the tipman is going for $175 obo or both for $200-SALE PENDING

I also have a Palm m515, palm pilot asking $110 obo.

PSP AND GAMES SOLD!!!
GUITAR SOLD!!!!
Dont be intimidated by prices cuz Im willing to bargain. Just post how much your willing to pay me and we'll talk. Just please no low balling cuz im not trying to take a real big loss on these items....alright guys thanks and i hope to hear from you soon!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No problem bro just gotta borrow my buddies camera cause someone stole mine. I'll get them up here tomorrow morning cause im at work.

·
Registered
981 Posts
i searched up on that rifle one, and saw a pic of it, it says it can only shoot 50 times before it runs out of o2?
is that true

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dunno what you mean???? If you use the 20 oz tank it will go through well over 200 rds.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry guys i havent been around to borrow my friends camera. ill try to get pics by this weekend.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
apslk24 said:
what games for the psp?
I dont have the boxes for all of them but the list of games and movies is as follows: SOCOM US Navy Seals Fire team bravo, Metal Gear Acid, Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories, Dead to Rights Reckoning, Tony Hawks Underground 2, Untold legends, Twisted metal Head On, Spider Man 2(movie), Boogey Man(movie)

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump added to list of PSP games!!!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump..,...........

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bump for the night.........

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BuMp BuMp BuMp To ThE tOp

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bump it up........ what happened to the people interested in the paintball guns??

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bump for the night......nobodys interested huh? bummer remember prices are negotiable!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts