Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale: $3500

Hyundai Tiburon
Year: 1999
Transmission: Automatic
Color: Silver
Mileage: 46,654
Tires: 195/60/14

Summary: This low mileage car was previously owned by an elderly woman who only used the car for her daily activities. Now she doesn’t have a need for it and would like to sell it. The car is entirely stock (unmodified) and has met every mileage service appointment. The only damage is a slight paint scratch on the exterior, which is shown in the photos.

Car comes with A/C, power windows, working CD player and all speakers, cloth seats and power locks.

This would be a great daily driver, since everything is kept up to date. Additionally it’s low-mileage and stock condition would be a good platform for anyone looking to modify a fresh car, if that’s your interest.

Clean Title in Hand. No Trades. Payment in Cash or Check Only.

Note: Please call (425)-283-6076 or send an email to digitaldavin *at* hotmail.com, if interested. Please include “Tiburon for Sale” or something similar in the subject header, if you do send me mail. Due to my schedule, I would only available for appointment to show the car weekdays after 6:30 or on the weekends. Contact me if interested.

Photos below.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts