Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! any idea's how the High spoiler is installed? does it go straight into old holes where my low spoiler is?
I know not many people like the High spoiler but low just aint enough and i dont really like the GT wing's

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
in a word, yes...

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
yep i just did this like a week ago same holes as the low oem no problem installing fits great. and IMO looks way better

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
yep,

only tricky part is getting the third brake light wire through the new spoiler,

it's kind of like fishing :)

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Just bend a metal clothes hanger with a hook bent on the end to snag the wire. I have a low and a high, and usually keep the high one on, but get bored and put the low one on sometimes.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
why is it hard to fit 3rd light? im puzzled?!?!

·
Registered
792 Posts
Selondontiburon said:
why is it hard to fit 3rd light? im puzzled?!?!

its not hard fitting the 3rd light... it's hard getting it wired.... as said before, you kind of have to fish around for it.....

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Or............. be lazy and not connect it? :-D

·
...Be Envied
2,196 Posts
You have to unbolt the low spoiler. Then your have to remove the plastic in the trunk to get the old plug out then the new one in. What makes it hard is that the hole on the exterior of the car for the 3rd brake light wire is not lined up with the one on the interior so you have to kind of aim the wire as you slide it in and get ur fingers in to grab is as you fish it in.

·
Registered
6,325 Posts
I think tib looks the sexiest with the high spoiler. :3_winkthu

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah i really dislike my low spoiler! The high spoiler is prob my fav out of alot of the spoilers out there!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts