Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought a new set of BC Racing coilovers and they look amazing. The only problem is that the lower mounting nuts on the struts are so rusted that I'm going to have to cut them off. I was able to find the bolts online but I can't find the nuts anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find the two lower nuts online? Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
8,661 Posts
You should now know the diameter and pitch of the bolts, so go to an auto parts place and get graded nuts that match.
Do NOT pick nuts off the rack at a hardware store, they are likely ungraded and not as strong.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You should now know the diameter and pitch of the bolts, so go to an auto parts place and get graded nuts that match.
Do NOT pick nuts off the rack at a hardware store, they are likely ungraded and not as strong.

I just order some nuts from an online dealer. I'm pretty sure that they are the right ones, but the part numbers were different between the front struts and the rear struts. The part number for the bolts are the same so I just assumed that the nuts are the same.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 - 4 of 4 Posts