Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched to death and cannot find it.

A while ago I stumbled across some lowering springs that brought the rear of the car down a bit further than the front. Maybe -1.1 front / -1.3 rear. I like this cuz I think my tib looks a bit like its got its a$$ in the air. :3_confuse I just wanna bring it down a bit.

Does anybody know what brands have a setup such as that and where I can buy em.

TIA

-J

·
Registered
4,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
teins are stagggerd..

All the tein springs i see are 1.7 front 1.3 rear. I want the reverse. Hopefully this makes sense.

I want to bring the back end down a tad bit more than the front to achieve a horizontally level look. I dont want my nose further down than the rear.

·
Registered
4,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ummm that is what you want. you said you want the back dwn mor then the front, so its 1.7 rear, 1.3 front. .4 inches is not alot
Damn me and my typos.

I meant: All I see are tein's that are 1.7 FRONT / 1.3 REAR

thus, the reverse of what I want. As far as i understand it, i cannot just switch rear with front springs.

Sorry for the typo

·
Registered
4,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if you still dont have springs, the eibach sportline are what your looking for. I have them in mine and my tib sits soo even and horizontal
NO i have springs.. (see sig)

And the H&R's did a good job of levelling it out.
Hope you got struts too.

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
Espelir's?

I think its like 1.5" drop, and the back is up a little...
Thats a good pic of the 07s. They have grown on me. :3_shiny:

·
Registered
4,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
im waiting for the struts to come in
Cool. You get KYB Gr2's?

If you have any problems with install shoot me a PM and I will help ya out via PM or phone :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.