Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure there has been threads for him already, but John (lowsonoma1999) deserves it again! I have bought a few parts from him in the past and this past week a whole mess of parts and the price is unbeatable. I will most likely have everything Monday and will be great to have them at a fraction of what it cost straight from the dealer. Thanks again and John you are a great asset to us all on here at NT.com! L8R

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
i've bott lots of stuff frim him before,

one of the most helpfull people i've ever dealt with,

too bad he doesnt work at my dealer.

for OEM parts, he's unbeatable

·
Registered
556 Posts
Ditto here - great prices (way better than any local dealership here), excellent communication, near immediate shipment ... just outstanding, great transaction.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got my full order today, was about 20 pieces all together, only took two days, just awesome and the price is untouchable! Thanks again John!:3_winkthu

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Thank's for the kind words. I do what I can. I just wish they would let me hire more help because I am way too busy for what I have to work with.

I haven't decided for sure yet, but I might be changing my username since my Sonoma is pretty much sold. Not sure if I'll do it yet because it might make people hard to find me. I will start a thread if this does happen though so keep a look out. I have started a spreadsheet with customers from this site. It's not very old, so the list is kinda short, but I will notify those that I can of the change if it happens.

Thanks again,
John

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Great person to buy OE parts through and as always great service!

·
Rool : Pron Spammer
6,182 Posts
Yup, I'd have to agree with everyone here. Just received my clutch master cylinder, exactly when he said I'd get it. I'll have to find more things to pick up from John.

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
TRUST is very important when dealing people over the internet or in person... and I TRUST LowSonoma1999... I bought a couple of things from him and payed him the shipping AFTER he sent them.... I was soo pleased with the service (pm's and fast shipping), that after my items arrived I ordered more stuff from him.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.