Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steve,
I ordered my insert from you on the 30th of OCT and was just wandering if you had a tracking number or anything of that nature. to just give me something. :3_pimatyo

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Its starting to sound like the same O'l crap I went threw with my motor mounts. The last time he was on NT well logged in anyway was 11-6-06.. You prolly will go a month or so before you hear from him.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I really wish a mod could do somthing about this. Josh ordered a LSD on 10-30-06 and cannot even get a simple responce from Speedfreak as to if it is ever going to ship or a responce period. Josh has posted here and e-mailed them from their site. This is getting really old. I also had the same problem when I ordered my motor mounts from them. This is HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!!!!

I told Josh he should request his money back from PayPal.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I am in the same boat! I ordered the LSD insert 3-4 months ago and nothing! They periodically tell me excuses that the machinist was out of town for a little, blah blah blah, and that he is back and it will be shipped out within the week, now its been like a month since I have heard back from them, they are completely ignoring my e-mails, and I would have called them but they have no phone number! completely frustrating! I don't want to have to go to my credit card company to get the money back, I want there product, but if they are trying to f__k people over then thats not cool....they need to respond to us asap in my opinion...
-Matt

·
Registered
465 Posts
Mahonroy said:
I am in the same boat! I ordered the LSD insert 3-4 months ago and nothing! They periodically tell me excuses that the machinist was out of town for a little, blah blah blah, and that he is back and it will be shipped out within the week, now its been like a month since I have heard back from them, they are completely ignoring my e-mails, and I would have called them but they have no phone number! completely frustrating! I don't want to have to go to my credit card company to get the money back, I want there product, but if they are trying to f__k people over then thats not cool....they need to respond to us asap in my opinion...
-Matt
If you've waited this long you're not getting your money back from your credit card company.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
bluetuscani04 said:
how much power do there lsds hold?
I know of one in a car making well over 400whp.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Voodoo Idol said:
If you've waited this long you're not getting your money back from your credit card company.

Thats not 100% true.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Mahonroy said:
-Matt
I recomend you get your money back ASAP

·
Registered
465 Posts
12secTib said:
Thats not 100% true.
I have yet to find a credit card company that will act on a fraud complaint for a purchase that is more than 90 days old.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Voodoo Idol said:
I have yet to find a credit card company that will act on a fraud complaint for a purchase that is more than 90 days old.
I hear you, he said "3-4 months" so if its 3 he is good. I have seen a card co. do it 120 days later.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Wow is this frustrating doing business with people like this... this is rediculous. Why can't there be any honest businesses out there anymore?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Mahonroy said:
Wow is this frustrating doing business with people like this... this is rediculous. Why can't there be any honest businesses out there anymore?
I do know of one. Do I need to say names? cough cough NGM cough cough

·
Registered
418 Posts
Nice, I called my credit card company and they took the charge off! Honestly I would recommend you guys to do the same before it gets too late and you get ****ed over by this company...

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
man i really want to buy the 5spd lsd... but i want to get it though, and not be left hanging

·
Registered
418 Posts
Phantomgrip makes one as well...

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
I know, but its for 6spd, and its not 300$ :)

·
Registered
418 Posts
No, they make one for the I-4, and its only 299

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
but i dont have a i4...

and the v6 5spd isnt the same as the i4...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts