Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
No one has made one yet. Speed Freak racing was working on one, but they dissapeared. KJB Motorsports has a thread for new ideas in their sub forum under the Sponsor Forums. Post up that you would like to see one as one of their new products. With enough interest Im sure they might try something.

·
Registered
756 Posts
As a fellow NT.com member, I would appreciate if we kept the drug references to a minimum. I find this topic insensitive and inappropriate.

·
Registered
756 Posts
are you serious man?
And it's also abundantly apparent that your name infers that you smoke marajuana. You don't think we don't see the wordplay here? Eddyuana? Eddie + Marajuana? You're not fooling me! That is just plain offensive!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
eddy, youre quite the slow one lol :(

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Road Race Limited Slip Differential

Horsepower is useless without grip. We have taken FWD traction to a new level with this FWD limited slip differential. We have modified existing LSD technology and created an application just for the Tiburon! It is the answer to your hard launching traction and cornering traction needs.

Add Item

Tuscani911 Scroll almost to the bottom of the page

·
Registered
255 Posts
Road Race Limited Slip Differential

Horsepower is useless without grip. We have taken FWD traction to a new level with this FWD limited slip differential. We have modified existing LSD technology and created an application just for the Tiburon! It is the answer to your hard launching traction and cornering traction needs.

Add Item

Tuscani911 Scroll almost to the bottom of the page
Lol, my bad, I must have missed it. Thanks myslow1

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.