Registered
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Brand: Luff S5R
Diameter: 19"
Width: 7.5"
Offset: +45mm

Price: $600 + half of the shipping charges

***** I've purchased new tires to have mounted on the rims. If you're interested in wheel/tire combo with brand new 225/35 ZR19 tires then it will be $1100 shipped...

Pics:

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
hmmm this is tempting need rolled fenders for these? i imagine

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
ha i may have enough by then... keep me in mind. Can i see some more pics?? Like any bigger close up of the rim pics. and do these come w/tires?

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
ill def. be in the running for these! lol we have the exact same car so i know already how they look.

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ha i may have enough by then... keep me in mind. Can i see some more pics?? Like any bigger close up of the rim pics. and do these come w/tires?
They come with tires if you want 4 dry rotted G-force KDW 2's... the car has been in storage for about 18 months so I know the tires will be bad. Just look in my garage for more pictures.

ill def. be in the running for these! lol we have the exact same car so i know already how they look.

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
I'd rather not have dry-rotted tires lolz and I saw a few more pics I really like them.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
trade for black with chrome lip ?

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
how much to 30531?

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Same as all the other shipments pretty much. It's going to be about $120 on the shipping.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
alright thanks, my bad lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts