Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm fixing on buying one of these front bumpers here soon, but I can't decide which one to get.
ItaliaTib2k3 send me some pics of both but I just can't decide! lol I need more!
If any of you got either one of these kits please make/post pics here or send them to here.
And if it is not too hard can you measure the ground clearance and measure the distance from the front wheel to the farthes point of the front bumper?
Thnx in advance! :3_winkthu

·
Registered
639 Posts
personally i like zefiro GT better.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Zefiro GT, i think its more "Clean" looking

·
Registered
720 Posts
me thinks the zefiro gt front bumper is dericious, but the rest is a little grossy gross.

all in all, i like the mussa kit better.

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
CelticShark420 said:
me thinks the zefiro gt front bumper is dericious, but the rest is a little grossy gross.

all in all, i like the mussa kit better.
I think you mean M&S CARART "WARRIOR" :3_redcard
Mussa does not manufacture bodykits...

·
Registered
720 Posts
yeah yeah. i m retarded. what do you want from me 8)

*ahem*

the M&S kit.

:3_winkthu

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thnx for input, but it looks like the "GT" is out, sence I have to modify fenders and I just don't want to do that at the moment, too bad sence that was my number 1 pick and was more practical looking :3_saai:

But any one got more pics of "Warrior" ? Any help with measurments? Come on guyz you gotta have something :3_lijstje

·
Registered
140 Posts
I got the metaphor so warrior is roughly same dimentiones, so to get a rough idea the M&S kit is as low as the front mudflaps are, (its raining dont wana go out to measure it exact), wheel space is good i got 18's with 224/45/18' thick tires and still have decent clearence all around

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think they are repacements but I saw a thread where the guy extended his own so, thats not good either way, all extra $ which I don't really have lol.

But then again isn't "GT" on sale? hmmm maybe the price of "GT"s front + fenders would add up closely to the Warriors price ... :3_saai:

"Ronda" one just don't look right... it looks like it's higher than the "GT" or just lack of good pictures :3_usehead
hmm this decision is killing me lol

·
Registered
419 Posts
Yes GT has replacement fenders : )

It seems to be only about 2 inches wider than the regular body.....

Personally, so far, im incredibly happy with zefiro 'gt' fitment.... : D

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
HappyBallZ said:
Thnx for input, but it looks like the "GT" is out, sence I have to modify fenders and I just don't want to do that at the moment, too bad sence that was my number 1 pick and was more practical looking :3_saai:

But any one got more pics of "Warrior" ? Any help with measurments? Come on guyz you gotta have something :3_lijstje
You DO NOT have to modify your fenders--they get replaced altogether! As far as installation goes on Zefiro's "GT" bodykit, it's very straight-forward. Personally, I'd say it's easier than installing and M&S "Warrior" simply because the parts are all replacements except for the rear fender panels. The only thing I don't like about the "Warrior" kit is that the front over-fenders can really just look like they're jus slapped on. Unless you totally mold them to the OEM fenders (and part of the front bumper), they'll never look as smooth as a Zefiro.

I've got plenty of pics of both kits If you'd like to see some, just shoot me a PM!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
ItaliaTib2k3 said:
You DO NOT have to modify your fenders--they get replaced altogether! As far as installation goes on Zefiro's "GT" bodykit, it's very straight-forward. Personally, I'd say it's easier than installing and M&S "Warrior" simply because the parts are all replacements except for the rear fender panels. The only thing I don't like about the "Warrior" kit is that the front over-fenders can really just look like they're jus slapped on. Unless you totally mold them to the OEM fenders (and part of the front bumper), they'll never look as smooth as a Zefiro.

I've got plenty of pics of both kits If you'd like to see some, just shoot me a PM!
Hey,
yeah I know you don't have to modify them, I was just referring to some old thread I saw where a guy extended his fenders. Anyways, I already got some pics from you, if you got more send them lol... But I'm not sure if you are aware that I'm looking for front bumper only.
If the car woun't look funny only with front fenders and bumper, I would consider "GT". Also, I heard you'r having "GT" on sale so can you please PM with the price of "GT"s front bumper and two front fenders, so I can see how it compares to warriors price.
Thank you!

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
HappyBallZ said:
Hey,
yeah I know you don't have to modify them, I was just referring to some old thread I saw where a guy extended his fenders. Anyways, I already got some pics from you, if you got more send them lol... But I'm not sure if you are aware that I'm looking for front bumper only.
If the car woun't look funny only with front fenders and bumper, I would consider "GT". Also, I heard you'r having "GT" on sale so can you please PM with the price of "GT"s front bumper and two front fenders, so I can see how it compares to warriors price.
Thank you!
You cannot just purchase the GT's front bumper and front fenders....you need the entire kit or it'll cost you thousands in custom work. If you just want the front bumper, why not get a Ronda front?

Current sale pricing is listed on my webstore:
http://www.importshark.com/ProductImages/BodyKits/gen3/ZefiroRonda.htm
http://www.importshark.com/ProductImages/BodyKits/gen3/ZefiroGT.html

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
less GT kits makes mine rarer...so um...go with the Ronda kit =)

The only modification I had to do to my fenders, was roll them, but thats due to me putting a crazy offset rear wheel on.

You'll be happy with the Zefiro fitment....I was amazed at how well it fit..two years ago...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts