Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 725 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you guys are from MA? I live on the North Shore and drive down to school on the South Shore a lot. And threw my travels I have only seen a handful of the same tibs. Just wondering if any of the ones I saw were members on here?

·
Registered
819 Posts
Flat ¼ Line said:
How many of you guys are from MA? I live on the North Shore and drive down to school on the South Shore a lot. And threw my travels I have only seen a handful of the same tibs. Just wondering if any of the ones I saw were members on here?

what part of MA are you and what school?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JMMATT said:
what part of MA are you and what school?
From Lynn, just north of boston. And I go down to Bridgewater for school. Transfer so I didnt get housing therefore I get to make that wonderful commute a couple days a week, good chance to show off the tib haha

·
Registered
819 Posts
Flat ¼ Line said:
From Lynn, just north of boston. And I go down to Bridgewater for school. Transfer so I didnt get housing therefore I get to make that wonderful commute a couple days a week, good chance to show off the tib haha

Good deal bro, I'm from Melrose and I went to Bridgewater State too (graduated a few years ago), my last year there I was commuting while working an overnight shift from 10 PM- 6 AM but I got through it. From what I've seen and heard, it's really gone downhill there anyhow so you're probably better off commuting.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JMMATT said:
Good deal bro, I'm from Melrose and I went to Bridgewater State too (graduated a few years ago), my last year there I was commuting while working an overnight shift from 10 PM- 6 AM but I got through it. From what I've seen and heard, it's really gone downhill there anyhow so you're probably better off commuting.
Yeah they really cracked down, not so much a party school anymore. I guess it was down there in the past years, before I went. But Im doing the same as you cept Im working full time in Boston. Its a pain in the butt, but gotta get money for mods somehow right? haha

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GrAsShOpPeR said:
waltham here.
I go out to Waltham every once and a while to visit some friends at Bentley. Next time I am out there I'll look for ur tib, if its one of the ones in your sig shouldnt be too hard to miss.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Western/Central/Eastern Mass for me. I'm everyone and nowhere simultaneously. Springfield, Worcester, Waltham/Boston...I was at the Cape at one point, but not anymore. Don't ask how many miles are on the Tib.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Westford/Chelmsford/Lowell Area, actually going to boston tomorrow to head to fire and ice, then to the common for a little while. My twin step cousins go to bridgewater, one plays football.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Arctic Chill said:
Western/Central/Eastern Mass for me. I'm everyone and nowhere simultaneously. Springfield, Worcester, Waltham/Boston...I was at the Cape at one point, but not anymore. Don't ask how many miles are on the Tib.
A miracle it's still running.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I grew up in lynn, its where I am from. I have family there still. I had an 03 Supercharged Tib, was part of these boards since day one. I've sold the tib and moved on to a VR4. Maybe we can meet up sometime...im still a tib lover.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
nduda78 said:
I grew up in lynn, its where I am from. I have family there still. I had an 03 Supercharged Tib, was part of these boards since day one. I've sold the tib and moved on to a VR4. Maybe we can meet up sometime...im still a tib lover.
All right Nick!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Holy **** there are actually people from mass on here lol! Im from the portuguese city of Fall River go to school in RI tho NEIT Kinda regret going there its a pretty big sausage factory but my girlfriend seems to like that idea lol well maybe ill see one of you guys around peace!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
nduda78 said:
What part of Lynn? And I wouldnt mind seeing that VR4, I see a couple of them around once and a while but none that are too fixed up.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Flat ¼ Line said:
What part of Lynn? And I wouldnt mind seeing that VR4, I see a couple of them around once and a while but none that are too fixed up.
I grew up on Eastern Ave, just off Highlight ave (floating bridge). My family still lives there. I'll meet up with you, name the place and time. I havent got much into the VR4 yet, exhaust, intake and boost controller. I am running it though at a good safe 14.5-15psi. I've got a bunch of stuff on order (and waiting in a box) to install.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Question for you all.
I just bought the ARK N2 dual exhaust and it came in the mail today. Just wondering if any of you guys have it and if you passed inspection. Becuase I was reading bout how aftermarket exhuasts are illegal and I didnt know bout the whole emissions this as well. Worst come to worst I'll bring my inspector a 6 pack or something to sway his decision

1 - 20 of 725 Posts