Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup to all from the greatest state of Michigan. I'm here in the macomb area. looking to see if there are still anyone out their that has there tibby still. have only seen 2 so far beside mine. on the road

·
Registered
163 Posts
Welcome!
I’m in NC and Tiburons are a rare sighting here too. I did see a nice orange crush one a few weeks ago though. I stared at it like it was a 🦄... 🤩

·
Registered
222 Posts
Welcome!
I’m in NC and Tiburons are a rare sighting here too. I did see a nice orange crush one a few weeks ago though. I stared at it like it was a 🦄... 🤩
Might have been me depending on what part of NC you are in. Im in the charlotte area

·
Registered
163 Posts
Might have been me depending on what part of NC you are in. Im in the charlotte area
I’m in Raleigh area. The days of owning a Tib are dimming for me now since mine stays garaged most of the time. I just pick at it now and then to see what I can improve or to swap old worn parts. The longer I keep her, the newer she gets. 😃
I guess the Tib is becoming that car u just work on to pass the time, which is nice.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I’m in Raleigh area. The days of owning a Tib are dimming for me now since mine stays garaged most of the time. I just pick at it now and then to see what I can improve or to swap old worn parts. The longer I keep her, the newer she gets. 😃
I guess the Tib is becoming that car u just work on to pass the time, which is nice.
Ah sorry to hear that. These cars certainly look good. Too good to not drive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts