Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm a Mini Sponsor now. I 'm titled Mad Carbon Fiber! I'm still getting my page set up so look out for it! I'm currently waiting for my orders of carbon fiber materials to arrive and then its back to work! I have a couple of projects to start on like building my own wind diffusers, wind splitters and eye lids.
Let me know what I can do for you! Currently, I'm building some engine covers, A pillars, mission plates( the whole cover not just part of it) and other gadgets. I wrap most of the OEM parts in CF because some parts are near impossible to make molds of! I can also make the radiator covers too! I can do custom order colors to match just about any car of choice. Just let me know what you have in mind, and I'll see what I can do to make your car truly unique.

My price list -a pillars $40.

Mission plate( the whole piece around the shifter) $50.

For the cowl around the needles $60.

Fuse box cover $50.

engine cover (four pieces that surround the engine) $150. For the center cover that goes over the motor $70.

Radiator cover $50.

Aggressive eye lids $40.

Front grill $60.

Rear eye lids $20.

Center arm rest $40.
Gas door $30 gas ring around door $20 If you do both at once its $40.Expect the prices on both items to go up after a while because there is allot of work that goes into them!
I have more stuff I'm working on and still need to come up with pricing so if you have any questions please pm me! Thanks!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well for the door itself its 30 bucs,if you want the ring too its 40 bucs! You would have to send my your fuel door and what ever you want in cf.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the comments! I can special order any color you want! Orange would look sick in a orange car!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yes actaully I am! I was planning on making a skinn of it in cf that you can just overlay on and stick it with 3m or however you want to! Pm me for pricing!

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
bump for Luke! He wrapped my fuse box and strut bar a few months ago and they look fantastic to this day.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
faus--- I do make molds of some pieces but the pieces that are way too complex to build from just cf,I wrap those because you want to have the oem fitment still! I make sure that the pieces I wrap are not going to effect fitment. I'm going to start making molds of the engine covers next though because those pieces are going to be easy to make out of molds! I'll be posting pics when that comes along! Whats cool is I'm getting my own garage next month so I will have more room to work on this stuff! Its gonna be alot better! I plan on taking on much bigger projects once I get my place.I'm gonna start building my own cf hoods (using molds out of cf hoods already) and building cf fenders and wings. Its gonna be sick!!!!

1 - 20 of 152 Posts