Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well over the past week or so i have made some changes to the tib. I was getting bored with it and wanted to go for a cleaner look. I replaced my night shaded tails with red out tails, went wingless, and also changed the color of my calipers from yellow to red. Overall i am very happy with the outcome. I still need wheels, F/L headlights, and tint to be truely happy with it. I am also going to fill the holes in the hatch and have it repainted. As for the front end i would also like to get a CF splitter sometime soon. Well the camera i have is old and not the greatest, but you will get the idea lol. Opinions welcome. Thanks.

Also, anyone interested in making me a new sig? haha

·
Registered
7,659 Posts
Well over the past week or so i have made some changes to the tib. I was getting bored with it and wanted to go for a cleaner look. I replaced my night shaded tails with red out tails, went wingless, and also changed the color of my calipers from yellow to red. Overall i am very happy with the outcome. I still need wheels, F/L headlights, and tint to be truely happy with it. I am also going to fill the holes in the hatch and have it repainted. As for the front end i would also like to get a CF splitter sometime soon. Well the camera i have is old and not the greatest, but you will get the idea lol. Opinions welcome. Thanks.
oh man.... those plans look awfully familiar! *snicker snicker* I'll take it as a compliment :3_winkthu

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh man.... those plans look awfully familiar! *snicker snicker* I'll take it as a compliment :3_winkthu
lol yea between your front end and tibbyturnedtuscani's which i see in person all the time it is hard not to go for that look. Look's awesome and yes take the as a compliment haha. I would like to just have a CF front lip, but they only make them in korea right? Shipping would be insane i would immagine. I would also like to have a CF hatch at somepoint as well. I figure it would cost half as much if not more just filling the hole's and getting them painted lol.

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
i dig it. with that cf splitter, the high spoiler would have looked great.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ha i like it!! I think you should have kept the wing though...
yea everyone has there opinion. I had a poll a while back about going wingless or keeping the high wing and it was pretty much half and half lol. I think the wingless look gives it a much cleaner look though. Also with my future plan's it should turn out very nice. Plus i traded the wing for leather seat's lol haha

·
Registered
7,659 Posts
dun' worry, people have an irrational orgasm over the high spoiler. I'm sure if i took before and after pics of my car with and w/o the spoiler, people would agree that spoilerless looks infinitely better when done properly.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i dig it. with that cf splitter, the high spoiler would have looked great.
Thanks man, yea it probably would have looked good. But like i just wanted to try something new ya know.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Like the tail lights lol.
haha thanks man, how are you liking the night shades? They looked good on your car since you were going with the black accents.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
dun' worry, people have an irrational orgasm over the high spoiler. I'm sure if i took before and after pics of my car with and w/o the spoiler, people would agree that spoilerless looks infinitely better when done properly.
key words there.

until you have the proper supporting mods to pull off the spoilerless look, i say put it back on.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ehh i think it looks fine wingless as is. It looks much better in person.

·
Banned
1,988 Posts
ebay sells universal cf splitters they r cheap but good imo if ur not scared to make it fit with a lil work car looks clean tho

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ebay sells universal cf splitters they r cheap but good imo if ur not scared to make it fit with a lil work car looks clean tho
Thanks man

·
Registered
782 Posts
Looking nice and clean. Are you still planning on going for boost?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yea boost is in the future plans. I was putting together a custom turbo kit, but ended up parting it out. I will either go supercharger or a duffer turbo kit most likely at some point. Thanks for the comment's everyone.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts