Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Dedication to Thai Cuisine
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, up for sale MAFterburner stage 1, with USB to serial adapter and CD. SOLD

Also have 2.9 NGM pulley, a few dings from removal but straight and true. Will give about 0.5 less psi than a 2.8 pulley. $25 shipped

Stock 03 black seats, I think shipping would be outrageous for the entire seat, so I can remove the skin and headrests as a whole, and ship them. They are in good condition, shiny and still quite supple. The side bolsters on the door side of each a bit worn, but are still black and not too noticeable when freshly cleansed with leather cleaner. The driver bottom seat is a bit wavey as well. Passenger seat has been the location of a sexual act, but was thoroughly cleansed after wards. SOLD

·
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't have a box yet for them, so I made an approximate dimension, USPS parcel would be $15, so $50 altogether

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
thats about what i figured. is it ok if i pay after friday? thats payday. i just really need some seat skins....

·
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
seat covers have been sold, MAFterburner still for sale and sad that her seat cover friends have departed. give her a new home, please.

·
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bump for the lovely MAFterburner! Tune your hyundai tiburon with this fuel tuning device.

·
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bump, mafterburner is good for your air fuel ratio~~~~~~~~

·
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bump lower price on MAFterburner, someone tune your hyundai tiburon tuscani coupe with this!

·
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
someone buy this mafterburner immediately! It is imperative you tune your tiburon! it runs so richly, you can pick up many a horsepower tuning

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.