Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got my mafterburner in today, hopefully i can install it tomarrow, i watched the install vid and read the DIY, and i have 2 questions

1. where do the black/yellow and black/purple sets of wires plug into, there not part of the 6 main wires, i didnt see in the vid or diy anything about them

2. mine is supposed to be pre-tuned, when i start it up, do i have to load the tune into it, or what do i have to do to make sure the tune is in?

thanks,
BK31

·
Banned
642 Posts
yellow and the black is for your wideband. You got to get a Lc1 if you dont have. Purple and black is to switch in between tunes. you dont need those hook up to work it, you will need the yellow and black wired when you get ready to tune it.

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jordan23ryan said:
yellow and the black is for your wideband. You got to get a Lc1 if you dont have. Purple and black is to switch in between tunes. you dont need those hook up to work it, you will need the yellow and black wired when you get ready to tune it.

ok, thanks for the help

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Hello,

It is a Stage II unit. The purple and black is for a second tune that you can connect a switch to the wires to switch between tunes.The yellow and black are for wideband connection that is disabled in the unit. If you want to upgrade to the wideband feature, that can be done when ever you want to upgrade. You can send the unit in and we can enable it for you. The tune is already loaded, so you are ready to go.

Thanks T.C.

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nextgen03gt said:
Hello,

It is a Stage II unit. The purple and black is for a second tune that you can connect a switch to the wires to switch between tunes.The yellow and black are for wideband connection that is disabled in the unit. If you want to upgrade to the wideband feature, that can be done when ever you want to upgrade. You can send the unit in and we can enable it for you. The tune is already loaded, so you are ready to go.

Thanks T.C.
thanks TC, you da man lol, hope to have it up and runnin tomarrow, thanks again :3_winkthu

·
Banned
642 Posts
Nextgen03gt said:
Hello,

Thanks T.C.
Dude dont come in here and Step on my Toes, i think he got the point from what i said. Dont make me Pimp slap ! :3_chubby:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts