What do you guys think i should get.... im stuck on this decision

1) Mafterburner
2) progress tech springs
3) progress tech springs / fpr / fp

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok lol i jus ordered a mafterburner 2 from tc jus now...

do i need a j&s safeguard? i hear people get those for f/i?

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well 4psi for now.... but i want eventually 300whp which is like what 8psi?

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes sir... well i jus got payed 400 bucks, so i think ima find a place to finish my turbo install just because i dont have time to finish it. anyone know the going rate to install the last half of my turbo?

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
sungeun6985 said:
yes sir... well i jus got payed 400 bucks, so i think ima find a place to finish my turbo install just because i dont have time to finish it. anyone know the going rate to install the last half of my turbo?
.yes because we all know exactly how much more work and effort is going to be required to finish your turbo installed, and how long it will take, and the exact amount per hour that a shop will charge you........

christ

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dude do u always have to be so sarcastic? u think ur cool bc u post negative stuff all the time? get a life and if u dont like my post dont read or write in them and ignore them.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
sungeun6985 said:
dude do u always have to be so sarcastic? u think ur cool bc u post negative stuff all the time? get a life and if u dont like my post dont read or write in them and ignore them.
..BECAUSE its sad that you have such little knowledge of your motor and youre trying to turbocharge your tib... If you actually knew what you were talking about you wouldnt be posting these stupid "WHAT SHOULD I GET" threads, and youre car would be finished already. Do some ******* research, get everything you need to run your kit safely, know what the parts do not just that people say you need these parts and get them i mean actually know the function and how these things work...AND then worry about the install.

I know im a dick but its just pissing me off, cause i thought i was mentally retarded when it came to F/I, but you take the cake.. Honestly i apologize if you dont like my attitude, but YOU NEED TO LEARN..

My thoughts: Get a new fuel pump, rising rate fpr, and a mafterburner. Tackle ONE thing at a time. IMHO i think when you finish your turbo, youre gonna leave out one of these little details and screw yourself in the end, i think youre in over your head... prove me wrong and ill leave you alone.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well im getting it professionally installed next week. and i know i can run it without a maf and fpr and fp but im getting it just to be safer. plus the only way u can learn is to ask questions. ngms site doesnt really explain much about a mafterburner so how can i learn without the research?

plus instead of putting people down why not try and teach them.... and if ur tired of teaching people then just dont post anything and let them learn from their mistakes

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i know but during an install its hard for tc to help when hes not actully here looking at what i am

1 - 15 of 15 Posts