Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where i can find a magnaflow hi-flow cat that would fit a 06 tiburon gtv6? magnaflow website doesnt show anything for hyundai from what i could find. i would also like to know what kind of gains i would get from getting this compaired to the stock. and last i want to know if this would bolt on the stock headers and SSA catback w/o fittment issues. thank!!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
rdp2401 said:
anyone know where i can find a magnaflow hi-flow cat that would fit a 06 tiburon gtv6? magnaflow website doesnt show anything for hyundai from what i could find. i would also like to know what kind of gains i would get from getting this compaired to the stock. and last i want to know if this would bolt on the stock headers and SSA catback w/o fittment issues. thank!!
I got mine on eBay. The only choice you'd have is the diameter, I think you need 2.25 for the SSA. If someone knows otherwise please feel free to correct me.

·
Swim away fishes...
5,421 Posts
The stock cat is welded on the exhaust y-pipe, so there are no bolt-in, direct fit ones offered.

You are going to have to buy a universal cat and pay a muffler shop to either flange the cat on or weld it directly like oem.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
yep ++++ go to a local exhaust shop and have them weld in a magnaflow cat,,,shouldn't be more than $150 with labor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts