Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Re: March COTM ***TNT***

the topic was conservatism i think, keepin it clean and simple, its not always about what car has the best mods or looks the best

·
and his new kimchi coupe
6,247 Posts

shark_attack said:
nothing special looks dull what did u do to get car of the month................... :3_redcard mine looks way better
Maybe you should've entered then. :3_redcard

·
Registered
1,959 Posts

Black tibs are the best car looks good

·
Registered
1,835 Posts

Sweet ride man! Congrats, on the COTM, well deserved - you've been around for a while! Keep it up! :3_pimatyo

-BRR

·
and his new kimchi coupe
6,247 Posts

Savor those pics, guys, because my beautiful tib is beautiful no more :(

smashola

·
Banned
4,260 Posts

TNT said:
Savor those pics, guys, because my beautiful tib is beautiful no more :(

smashola
What happened???

·
and his new kimchi coupe
6,247 Posts

Ok, it's not that bad, but I had a retard moment and tapped a RAV4 at a light. My first and last accident induced by me. Basically my headlight hit right at her spare tire cover in the back, so my front tag is broken, my bumper is scuffed in a few spots, my hood is misaligned just slightly on the pass side, and my pass headlight is scuffed bad and the chrome bezel (not the clear lens) but the bezel has a big crack through it. :(.

It's not horribly noticible though.

·
Banned
4,260 Posts

TNT said:
Ok, it's not that bad, but I had a retard moment and tapped a RAV4 at a light. My first and last accident induced by me. Basically my headlight hit right at her spare tire cover in the back, so my front tag is broken, my bumper is scuffed in a few spots, my hood is misaligned just slightly on the pass side, and my pass headlight is scuffed bad and the chrome bezel (not the clear lens) but the bezel has a big crack through it. :(.

It's not horribly noticible though.
Oh dear...........glad you are ok and it should be fairly fixable. What a bummer........

"Yeah, I'm COTM, go on over to NT.com and see what it used to look like" .........lol awwww
Hang in there, kiddo.

·
and his new kimchi coupe
6,247 Posts

Thanks, SL. Though I suppose it is comforting when your friends come over, look at your baby in the garage, and they say, "Did you get your car fixed already?"

So, truly it's not that bad. Plus wax buffers are amazing ;).

61 - 77 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.