Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knew where to get a hold of the fabric used in the GT seats. The fabric is the red and black cross weave. I wanna match my headliner with my seats.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
That would look horrid, sorry

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I hear you, i just dont think the seat mesh would work. Maybe just a black fabric. My interior is split, black bottom with a tan top. If that is what yours is like its best just to keep it or cange it all to one color. Just my two cents.

·
Registered
248 Posts
suede would look horrible too. you wouldnt want to mix the lether and suede. especially with that being the only suede in the car. a nice black fabric would look nice, you could even put like a red stipe of fabric in the middle and have contrasting threads with it sewn together.. but i think your best bet is solid black.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Do you have a sunroof? If not just stay all one color. If you do I would maybe consider doing the sunroof shade in a different color to tie in with the red.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I never thought about that. thats a great point. I may just throw the red into the shade and do the headliner in the black fabric.-- Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts