Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
This is perfect. This is my first Sat. off. Count me in.

·
Registered
938 Posts
2000 / 8pm? WTF man! Night time pics = teh suck.................eh ill try to come out I think im off that saturday. Maybe I can drag your partner in crime out there Pan = Delta :) and perhaps he wont wreck on the way lol. *KIDDING*
Yea, maybe I can finally see his car in person since he did the wheels and etc. etc.! And I agree...2000=COLD!

·
Registered
938 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
To let everyone know this meet is now being brought to you by www.militaryperformance.com and Twistedelegance ! We are going to be making care packages for the troops overseas and will be taking donations.. Show your support for the troops, sure it might be cold out, but just think of the soildiers and sailors overseas that would love to be here to come to the meet! At the same time you can help us help them! We will post up later what to bring if you want to give a donation, for the care packages.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey guys, if you wanna bring something for the care packages, things that are a good idea for care packages are global prepaid phone cards, sunscreen, disposable cameras, travel size toiletries, and a personal note of thanks for their service and sacrifice. Also since this is a car meet I figure if you got old car magazines you dont read anymore, bring them along too! I'm sure all our fellow soldiers could use some good reading and the models in em will help too.... (trust me on that from experience lol)

·
Registered
143 Posts
I will try to remember and try to make it. That is not far from my house....

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.