Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Letting my PR people know that on weds there is going to be a Meet at the track in Arecibo At 7:00pm there is going to be a crew from la area Metro comeing down too if there is any cancelation i will let you guys know...

Heres a video of the last meet with the Metro Tibs

·
Registered
5,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Si hay dos q se hisieron miembros hace poco....voy q buscar los user names de ellos y te los postulo aqui

edit ellos son
Piry_78
tiburon04aguadilla

hay otro pero el me dijo q tiene q reglar algo en el motor
Alxtiburon

·
Registered
5,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
It came out really nice even though the track was closed because it started to rain so we then we went to barceloneta the outlets and chilled and cruise around...we also talk about a official t shirt and sticker there and i swear i love haveing a tib more and more with every meet its so exciting..... we now have 3 more tibs, it is growing fast lol ....my girlfriends phone died so i didnt get to throw any pics but ill see if i can snatch some up from my friend later......there is gonna be a meet to go down to PREADATOR dyno and a Auto show in ponce i will keep this updated as soon as i get more info

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Nice... Remember el_illegal is from the south (santa isabel) might want to hook up with him, i think he might be able to organize a group from down there

·
Registered
5,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That would be sweet ill probably PM him once i get fully informed on the trip to ponce ..we actually was talking about meeting up with other tibs from time to time in different clubs to get to know each other and what not...

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
It came out really nice even though the track was closed because it started to rain so we then we went to barceloneta the outlets and chilled and cruise around...we also talk about a official t shirt and sticker there and i swear i love haveing a tib more and more with every meet its so exciting..... we now have 3 more tibs, it is growing fast lol ....my girlfriends phone died so i didnt get to throw any pics but ill see if i can snatch some up from my friend later......there is gonna be a meet to go down to PREADATOR dyno and a Auto show in ponce i will keep this updated as soon as i get more info
this was our sticker... we didn't have a name, but had a website and mostly organized the meeting here on nt or carrito.

this was the ones I gave to people

this was mine

·
Registered
5,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
this was our sticker... we didn't have a name, but had a website and mostly organized the meeting here on nt or carrito.

this was the ones I gave to people

this was mine

nice ...ours will say Team tuscani but still dont know the color...but im really likeing the color on your so im gonna vote for that color silver and red...clean and simple

PRtibby!!

You didn't told me that there were a meet there, I would have been there!!

ANy pictures of what I missed?
lol...thats because your shark cant swim lol...i still havent spoken to anyone from the meet yet but hopefully soon ill get some pics up...i wish the phone cam didnt die on me lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts