Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys I know this is short notice but it's actually been up since last week!!! We're having a meet at Warrinanco Park in Linden. . so far only 5 people are going and we'd like a bigger turn out. We know people have been reading out there and not posting where or not they are coming. Even if you're unsure or just feel shy please let us know if you can come!!!! Come on people it's getting cold and we need one final go at this! :3_chubby:

Here is the link! The first post has all the info and we'll be meeting there at 1! Then after hanging out we'll either grab a bite to eat or go ice skating or something of that nature seeing as how it's right there!!! Common guys GO!!!! PLEASE!!!! :3_winkthu

Meet at warrinanco Park 12/2!!!!

EDIT- Weather is going to be great too!!!! A little cold but sunny, no rain!!!!

·
Registered
481 Posts
Kitsune said:
Ok guys I know this is short notice but it's actually been up since last week!!! We're having a meet at Warrinanco Park in Linden. . so far only 5 people are going and we'd like a bigger turn out. We know people have been reading out there and not posting where or not they are coming. Even if you're unsure or just feel shy please let us know if you can come!!!! Come on people it's getting cold and we need one final go at this! :3_chubby:

Here is the link! The first post has all the info and we'll be meeting there at 1! Then after hanging out we'll either grab a bite to eat or go ice skating or something of that nature seeing as how it's right there!!! Common guys GO!!!! PLEASE!!!! :3_winkthu

Meet at warrinanco Park 12/2!!!!

EDIT- Weather is going to be great too!!!! A little cold but sunny, no rain!!!!
ice skate??? man no body is going to come now lol lol jk c u 2morrow if u make it

·
Registered
119 Posts
i would go ... but ... lol ... now i am like very one else ... i have a thing ... to short notice ...

u all have my cell ... so i mean u could have call me or txt me ... but now i have a thing ... sorry ... and i am right there ...

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jrosario7 said:
ice skate??? man no body is going to come now lol lol jk c u 2morrow if u make it
Bump. . . Ok people's come on it's today!!!

Lol ok ok I was just poating ideas. . ok I forget I am amongst men and ice skating is a sissy thing ( I guess?!?) So I promise we won't do that if people will just come!!! lol

·
Registered
481 Posts
Kitsune said:
Bump. . . Ok people's come on it's today!!!

Lol ok ok I was just poating ideas. . ok I forget I am amongst men and ice skating is a sissy thing ( I guess?!?) So I promise we won't do that if people will just come!!! lol
no its not sissy i just dont know if people can handle my figure 8!!! lol jk

well its almost that time, and im not sure i can make it myself and if i do ill be late.......... these are the joys of having a child lol

·
Registered
481 Posts
Kitsune said:
wifes at work?
no but she wanted to come as well, dont feel right leaving her with our son while im having fun, hey that rhymed!!

my mother is here to help out but she is knocked out!! lol ..........sighhh

well i missed it......sigh, finally got free around 4 got there around 5... guess this is another case of "late for the party" oh well maybe next time.. did you guys have a good time?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts