Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWW.MILITARYPERFORMANCE.COM this is a new site in development with myself and L3it3r...( my idea his know-how lol) This will abe a site for all Military people to get together and discuss cars, mods nad anything they can think of.... Also it will be a place for you to meet other military car enthusiasts. Either at your base, or bases nearby, to help make some new car freinds at a new base or if your just passing thru! This forum will be open to everyone however it will mostly cater to the military enthusiast (active, guard, reserve, retired, seperated, etc)..... We will have areas for all cars so noone will be left out. This site will be operational by the end of the year the main reason for this is I am leaving for training and wont be around to help with its development... just keep checking back for updates... And tell all your MILITARY freinds!!!!

Support your car loving troops!!! WWW.MILITARYPERFORMANCE.COM

vendors are welcome too :3_winkthu

?'s can be emailed to me at [email protected] or L3it3r at [email protected]

·
Registered
430 Posts
Interesting. I'm in the Marines, and I'll definitely check it out when it's finished. Hopefully there will be a good enough following to actually find people with the same kind a of car (like tibs). I always see tibs on base but hardly any of them are into it, most of the car enthusiast military personnel I meet are into either american muscle, honda, or STI. Good luck with CG training man, I hear they actually do some crazy **** out in the water..... but it's no Marine Corps, lol.

Seriously tho, I'm a geek with a gun, don't listen to me.

·
Registered
8 Posts
yeah guys, it's going to be under contstruction here for a while, but should be a great place to hang out, swap stories, meet new people, and possibly even link up with old buddys. I was personally in the Army Infantry. If you have any ideas, let us know :3_winkthu

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Korean_Redneck said:
You put:

Army
Marines
Navy
Air Force
Coast Guard..

Is this suppose to be some Ranking? We Sailors are hard ****ing workers.
In that case all the Branches are hard workers but i think the Marines are the toughest.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Korean_Redneck said:
Why Do Soldiers and Marines always argue? My brother hates the Marines, My Marine friend hates the ARMY. I don't get it.
I don't hate the Army, I'm in the Marines. One of my best friends is in the Army. Then again, I stopped listening to the brainwash ******** a long time ago. We are all told that we are the best that's ever walked the face of the earth, which helps when you have bullets whizzin past your head, but it's all just to keep us from shitting ourselves when we hit the dirt guns blazin.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well thanks for ruining my thread with some in inservice bickering but I have returned, and the web site will begin development very shortly.

·
Registered
8 Posts
the site has been up and running for the past 5 or 6 days, and we've gotten a decent amount of response, there's good activity, many different branches, different enthusiast styles, and many different types of vehicles, all bringing our military comradery together in a place for us gear heads!! There's already a few tib owners on there, so join them, Come check it out, and sign up! :3_nosthum

·
Registered
8 Posts
I went through a lot of 'brain washing' but not as bad as they do with you jars! (I'm Former Infantry)

The site is up and running at 100% capacity and we're actually planning for the future with premiere memberships coming up soon, as well as other very unique features. I'm developing another site that will directly interface with MilitaryPerformance and other websites (possibly even NT! This site I'm working on is going to be a rather 'popular' one ;) )

anyway, if you haven't checked us out yet, you should. There's a section for everyone. From cars to racing to entertainment. It's the ultimate place for military peeps to chill with out having to worry about BigBrother analyzing your posts, or rank. OP-SEC is still key though. violate op-sec and I'll give you up like last weeks left overs!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts