Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not much changed from before been investing more in saving for an apartment but her couple new pic took recently let me here what you think :3_bier:

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
dude, idk. i dont see anything wrong with the crooked H. be different from everyone else who has the tuscani 't', i wish i would have done that. but im gonna get some custom emblems instead. but yeah needs a drop, but looks great eithe rway!! keep it up

·
Registered
560 Posts
dude, idk. i dont see anything wrong with the crooked H. be different from everyone else who has the tuscani 't', i wish i would have done that. but im gonna get some custom emblems instead. but yeah needs a drop, but looks great eithe rway!! keep it up
The car looks great, although I'm not fond of black wheels on anything but black cars.

Just put Ferrari badges on it :thewave: it's their design anyway so they'd probably approve!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Here are a couple of blueprints of the Ferrari 456GT. Look familiar? Korea does not spend a lot of money on original design (or designers)

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
it does look better wingless, but question for you, is it hard to do this and what stuff did you have to do afterwards? i mean, is there holes for where screws were or anything like that?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts