Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some photos of another installment in what seems to be a weekly series of ugly concept cars from China. They don't only design ugly cartoons, apparently automobiles too.

This would've been the bomb in the 1980s.

Kinda looks like Aztek's ugly (!) cousin.

INSIDE...things don't really get any better.

Apparently opening the square compartment in the center console will reveal barf-bags...

For more photos, check out;

http://www.autoblog.com/2006/11/23/geely-forwind-concept-takes-stage-in-beijing-mass-vomiting-en/

The URL name says it all, mass-vomiting... :3_nosthum

·
Registered
158 Posts
The Chinese are very far from having the fabrication processes down to a science. When they make a concept they can work the sheetmetal, but the interior is a problem for them.

I work for a chinese company, and they are investing money non-stop in getting there. This particular car is a Geely. They make small cars that lack in quality but are very cheap. if they follow the Koreans and spend the money to put things together they will be there in a few years.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Man, I just ate breakfast. Do you think you could put up a NSFW warning? Or maybe a Not Safe For Anytime Ever warning?

·
Registered
898 Posts
HaHaHeHeLoLz said:
LOL... it looks like a stealth car. I wonder what kind of power it would have.
Probably like 2whp and 2wtq. The chinese wont get anywhere because they are stubborn and dont want help from any other countries. Do yourselves a favor, get your head out of your a$$ China.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I actually like that thing. im not quite sure why.

·
Former Staff
3,336 Posts
Sure it's ugly, but it's invisible to police radar... unfortunately it has a top speed of 18 mph

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aLiEn_sPoReZ said:
Sure it's ugly, but it's invisible to police radar... unfortunately it has a top speed of 18 mph
That's why it's invisible to police radar, the radar interprets it as a tree or other inanimate object.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Looks like a prop car from a bad 80's "futuristic" sci-fi movie. I wonder if those round things on the hood are part a laser guidance system that reads the road and projects it onto the windshield so you can drive in total darkness....that would be teh balls!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts