Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Pick A Rim!

More Rims

762 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Jyjohn 
#1 ·
Rota Boost - I love these, but they don't come in anything bigger than 17s. Anyone know of similar rims?

Koya Rs-Gt - Nice rims as well. I don't know anything about the brand. I'm looking for more of a gunmetal colour.

Budd Club - P1 Racing 2 - Probably my favourite rims out of this lot, just don't want to spend the cash for them right now. Not many sites seem to sell these.

Alt Racing - Not sure of the style. I think someone said these rims are Volk knock-offs? They look nice, just not feeling the center cap. ; ) I like the shade though.

I doubt I'll go with any of these rims now, I really like the Boost and P1 Racing rims, but the size of one, and the price of the other just isn't working for me. I figure by posting this I'll get some good recommendations. Since the four rims are fairly similar.

Rims Require:
5/6 spokes
Slim spokes - Not digging the really wide spokes
Darker colour - Gunmetal ftw - not looking for really dark black

See less See more
#3 ·
#8 ·
I almost bought some Enkei rims about a month ago. I was sure I'd be buying Enkei, just wasn't sure between Evo 5, Evo 6, RSV, and the RS-7. They're all nice rims, but once I did more searching for images, I didn't like them as much when I saw them installed with wheels. I still liked all the styles, just didn't love them anymore! ; )

With the Buddy Clubs, it's almost the opposite, I first seen them installed with wheels, and loved them. I still think they look good in the image above with just the rims, but I really think they look sleek when installed. It could also have to do with certain images being stretched etc..

#9 ·
I'm quite sure I finally found my rims. I'm going to go with the Buddy Club - P1 Racing 2 Plus/SF, not entirely sure on the style yet, one of the two, both similar. I'm getting them for $161.00/piece - $1.00 cheaper than my Enkei RS-7 I almost bought. The downside though, no package deal or free mounting/installation/Lug nuts etc.

Buddy Club Rims - $161.00/Piece(4)
Buddy Club - Lug nuts(20) $70.00
Shipping - $120.00
Total - $834.00

The trouble, I don't want to really go over $1150.00 USD - So, I need some tires, shipped for around $300.00. Sure I can go over, but I'm going to try and keep it fairly close. Anyone know of a good place that sells tires, hopefully with free shipping. The rims are 18x8 - suggestions for tires? I'd like a 35 profile, but 40 would be cheaper, eh? : )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.