Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
turbo looks sick bro, wish i could afford that, for real though thats a bad a** tibby

·
Registered
115 Posts
What kind of numbers are you getting? How much did you drop putting it together? Give us some specs

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Looks great! Just what the Metaphor kit needs...a huge FMIC jammed in there! Purdy.....

I see your outer/lower bumper grills/vents had to be taken out as well to fit the intercooler piping! Ouch! ....I feel your pain! Some strategically placed silicone couplers should get us back in business! I love those vents! ;)

-BRR

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
welcome to the group

·
Banned
1,952 Posts
haha looks great, but time for some rims...unless those are winter beater rims or something

·
Registered
547 Posts
very nice, I would take off that air filter and get a real filter like the AEM dryflow. those filters are bad!

·
Registered
914 Posts
Looks ****ing sick as hell man... Hopefully we can meet up this weekend so I can see that huge biitch in person.

300-350+ is a very legit estimation on that kit with the boost he is running btw... Just needs some dyno time to flatten out the a/f.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
hey guys thanks for all the comments....i have eyelines that im debating changing back too.

as for the BOV yes its a blitz good eye YoYo

300-350 is the rough estimate. more would be fantastic but i know its 300 or above ill be dynoing it sometime soon

Yes the hood is cf it is the seibon ts hood with the sides painted to match the car

as for rims i figured id rather have the power first so i painted the stockies black.... but i have plans in the near future for konig sidways rims and made to be flush with the widebody of course

its been a very long process getting this thing done. i made so many changes along the way and now its finally at my house so im happy

1 - 20 of 27 Posts