Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i had this picture from a while back but does anyone make these eyelids? i think they are the hottest ones ever made and makes the car look mean and super aggressive. and i wana get a pair

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
I remember those. Yes, they're hot. Didn't some members get those made in vinyl or maybe there was a massive argument over them and they never got done? Might have been another rick fiasco. I know I was on the group buy list.

·
Registered
266 Posts
WoW those do look real nice.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
I WANT THOSE IN CARBON FIBER NOW!!!!!!!.......someone should start a group buy for CF ones and get somebody that can make them to do it......

·
Registered
5,946 Posts
i have a pair of similar eyelines, and so do about 8 or 9 others... they never really made it into mass production or some crap... Rick was suppose to make a ton of them, and we got craptastic ABS plastic eyelines that werent the exact ones we wanted, but we still got something

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
nisco said:
i have a pair of similar eyelines, and so do about 8 or 9 others... they never really made it into mass production or some crap... Rick was suppose to make a ton of them, and we got craptastic ABS plastic eyelines that werent the exact ones we wanted, but we still got something
You got the mysterious eyelines, didn't you? Those were the best eyelines out there... but of course REAL had to screw everyone...

·
Premium Member
3,782 Posts
nisco said:
Yeah I have those on my car. They are the most aggresive one I have seen, but they are still not the same as those pictures. I will post a picture here in a second.

·
Premium Member
3,782 Posts
myslow1 said:
^damn right you will! haha

edit: sorry for the off topic but.......
Malogus have you ever posted a vid of your car? I wanna see one and i tried to find but i got nothin.....
Sorry no videos yet. I have a in-car cam now, just need to buy a SD card and find a way to mount it.

Here is a low-quality camera phone pic of my car in the garage, but you can see the eyelines pretty well:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Malogus said:
Sorry no videos yet. I have a in-car cam now, just need to buy a SD card and find a way to mount it.

Here is a low-quality camera phone pic of my car in the garage, but you can see the eyelines pretty well:

these are not even close to the first pic, look real close and you'll see a big difference.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts