Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have 2006 Orange SE with 21k miles on it. I am located in Atlanta, GA.

Here is the thing, I am working for the car dealership and I am looking to buy a sedan due to getting married recently and having a back problems. I can't drive in tibby without backaches nowadays.

I have espelir JGT500 (i think that's the name of the exhaust??? ask R100's, I got it from him) exhaust, Fujita CAI, Arkspeed Short Shifter, Espelir lowering springs as of now. Oh, yeah, I have HID low beams too. I had the headlights painted to match the car, and they look GOOD~~~ in my opinion.

Bad thing is that I fell in sleep one day driving and hit the median wall on I-85 highway. Only damage done was my wheels are scrapped, had little scraps on the front left bumper where the fender well is, and scraped the bottom of the fender and side skirt by the fender. I think I rode up on the side of the wall and had no body damage. It's shocking, and I know I have to take pictures of the car to show you guys how bad or okay it is.

I am getting factory wheels to replace those two wheels, so only minor defect on the body.

I am asking 17,000 obo.

Let me know, and I will post the pictures this weekend.

PM me or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's not damaged...... there are not dings or anything on the body, i got all the dents removed few weeks ago. I just have minor defect on the body, not even noticeable, I just stated all that to make sure you know before buying, probably made everybody think worse than it is.

I really need to put the software on my laptop to transfer pictures from my wife's camera to my computer.......so busy with jobs...................

1 - 3 of 3 Posts