Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
want to get motor mounts. was looking at sfr but their inserts are $80 for one. dont want to spend 160 for both right now so figured id just get one for now and press it in. which one would be best? if only doing one, is there a better choice? Where?

Thanks for any help
Dale

·
Registered
853 Posts
Hey,

Don't forget about our Billet Aluminum Motor Mount....$80 shipped. It's better than the polyurethane and won't vibrate the car as much as you'd think. Very streetable. I recommend the front before the rear. If you have any questions on it, let me know.

Thanks,

Kevin
KJB Motorsports

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
was thinking doing diy but wasnt sure... how u like the feel? and dont think my small amount of power is in need of aluminum mounts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
was thinking doing diy but wasnt sure... how u like the feel? and dont think my small amount of power is in need of aluminum mounts
A little tingly at first, but it goes away. Car definitely feels tighter when shifting. I used to have some chatter because of the type of clutch I have, all gone now. No need for an engine damper either ... IMO.

I'm going to be trying some cast in place urathane, which is a little harder ... latter this week. I'll get a DIY on it for the Hyundai and KIA crowd.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmmm, might buy the front insert then window fill the rear... seams best way financially plus i know ill get the poly feel and if rear window thing wears out oh well

1 - 7 of 7 Posts