Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright by's, I got weird problem. I think the passenger side rocker panel (the lowest trim that runs below the door) is full of water. I already scheduled an appointment with Hyundai, but has anyone ever experienced such a problem

It's really annoying hearing the water wush around in the side of my car.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Is it possible that the water is inside the door? Get on the ground on your back and look at the bottom of your door - you should see some drain holes. If they are clogged, the door will fill with water. Just get a paper clip or something small and unclog them.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I get that sound too, only on the passenger side. Let me know how you fix it.

·
Registered
443 Posts
i had it in my elantra. theres a drain plug for the AC that drains out the pass floor. i had no cluewhat it was for, pulled it to run wiring up into the cab, and a week later it started rushing out on right hand turns. make sure it isnt clogged up

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
silvercvvt said:
Alright by's, I got weird problem. I think the passenger side rocker panel (the lowest trim that runs below the door) is full of water. I already scheduled an appointment with Hyundai, but has anyone ever experienced such a problem

It's really annoying hearing the water wush around in the side of my car.
OH MY GOODNESS! I thought I was losing it or something. I've been experiencing this same phenomena off and on the past couple of months... and I only really hear the water sloshing-like sound when I first start up the car and drive. Never really investigated nor contacted my dealer about it, so please let me know what you find out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts