Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I go to scholl for graphic design and had to take any object and create three sketches. !st a detailed sketch, then a 50% reductuction of detail, and finally a 70% reduction of detail. I choose a tib of course, Mr. Photomans tib to be exact. I actually got this pic off of here. The whole idea of the proctect was logo desing. Taking something with super detail and reducing it. One you can still tell that it is a tib, and it is cheaper to print. Examples, race logos, boat logos, hamburgers, bicycles, you get the idea so how do you think i did? By the way a recieved an A on the project

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Wow that turned out great and thanks, I am honored!

Can you send me a high resolution scan of it so I can keep it? :)

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks the pict u re doesn't due it justice. I wuold love to sent it to you man. just pm me on how you want to do it , email ect. I would of loved to have seen your reaction when you saw your name on the boards!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Yours is just a little bit better, lol
U think? Maybe just a little! ROTFL!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
MrPhotoman said:
Here is my shot at sketching my car:

Yours is just a little bit better, lol
LMAO!

that **** had me cracking up

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
I think I have the shading off on the front wheel but look how happy I am in that picture!

Seriously though, I think it is really cool that he sketched my car and I really appreciate it :)

MoogLe said:
LMAO!

that **** had me cracking up

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
SharkBitten said:
I go to scholl for graphic design and had to take any object and create three sketches. !st a detailed sketch, then a 50% reductuction of detail, and finally a 70% reduction of detail. I choose a tib of course, Mr. Photomans tib to be exact. I actually got this pic off of here. The whole idea of the proctect was logo desing. Taking something with super detail and reducing it. One you can still tell that it is a tib, and it is cheaper to print. Examples, race logos, boat logos, hamburgers, bicycles, you get the idea so how do you think i did? By the way a recieved an A on the project

that came out great man......wanna do mine next? how much u charge

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
good job, i should have gone to school for that sh!t. all i do is draw cars all day anyway... graduating in a month with a bs in general biology...

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks for the comments, if any one wants there car drawn send me a pm. Fleishelja, thanks for the input i have one but it is coming apart. Saw your skaetchs of nsx and muscle car, there awesome. The shading tool is great with pencil. Chip Foose is my inspiration when sketching cars. Want to do one in marker one day.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
MrPhotoman said:
Hey, WTF are you talking about ? That's way better, lol :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts