Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Still lurks on occasion
6,300 Posts
Wish I could see the back and sides.......a few more pics would be hot. As it is, the kit looks awesome to me.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
If it's still gonna have the MR2 engine that would suck. It's amazing what a bodykit can do though. I remember back when Fieros were popular they had a kit to make it look like a Ferrari (probably others too).

·
Registered
364 Posts
Wow.......you Can Do Anything With Enough Cheese $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
peachferrari said:
If it's still gonna have the MR2 engine that would suck. It's amazing what a bodykit can do though. I remember back when Fieros were popular they had a kit to make it look like a Ferrari (probably others too).
apparently you dont know what an mr2 engine can do , its about as boost friendly as an engine gets ( at least the factory turbo engines are ). id like to have one but i could spend my 50k a little wiser .

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
^true that my brother has one and it friggin RAPES me..... still on stock turbo too.....

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Karma said:
apparently you dont know what an mr2 engine can do , its about as boost friendly as an engine gets ( at least the factory turbo engines are ). id like to have one but i could spend my 50k a little wiser .
I just meant it's not going to be anywhere close to what the real Zonda does. Unless you boost the crap out of it I suppose.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Oh sh1t, that's freaking cool. I have two MR2's an N/A and a Turbo. I wouldn't do that to my Turbo model, but I would definatley do that to my salvaged N/A, too bad it's freaking 50k though. They are getting better on the kits, because the old ferrari kit sucked balls. Damn I wish I had some cash to do that for the sh1ts and giggles.

·
Registered
972 Posts
i thnk im guna buy a mr2 now..... theres one being sold by me for 5k with 93k miles on it... and its turbo.. MmM

·
Registered
326 Posts
YoYo said:
They destroy the beautty of a MR 2 arr
You know I agree with you to a point. I have a mint condition MR2 turbo, I would never do that to it. I'm leaving it looking stock, except for some rims. Now my salvaged MR2 on the other hand needs a new front bumper, hood, fenders, and a bunch of other body work. I think this kit or the ferrari kit would be good for it..It would be my slow ferrari or slow Zonda...lol...Unless I drop a JDM turbo engine in.. :3_winkthu

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
kit looks good but i really like the stock styling fo the mr2. The only kit i could imagine getting for it would be the widebody trd kit and thats a big maybe. And to whoever said something about the mr2 engine. if its such a bad engine why did Top Secret drop the 3sgte into a supra. Its an extremely potent engine very boost friendly. Com'n people

·
Registered
622 Posts
good effort start a zonda F. start the mr2. its about as similar as sex and beating off lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts