Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im trying to figure out if anyone has succesfully installed or has found a way to install the multigauge set in the I4 model Tib. please let me know cause i wana check out the wiring set up.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Yep and they work awesome! comes with directions or you can find them doing a search, just follow them and it will work fine. - There is a wiring harness you can get that will make things much easier, however extended out 2 feet to remove and work in that area if I have too.

·
Banned
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dpdurst said:
Yep and they work awesome! comes with directions or you can find them doing a search, just follow them and it will work fine. - There is a wiring harness you can get that will make things much easier, however extended out 2 feet to remove and work in that area if I have too.

so does this harness for the gauges plug into the harness behind the dash or does some splicing have to take place? also where can i get it? thanks

·
Registered
140 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
oh yes.... there will be splicing !! :: speaks in creepy tone:: dont worry just read instructions. Its just I ve noticed one problem, if I blast my sounds then all the power goes to my deck and the multi guages wont function properly. Just FYI.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts