Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
deffo not e-bay, was going to go with a kit from outcast performance but they had a 1 month lead time, I can't wait that long so I went with scissor door conversions, spoke to a guy there who seemed knowledgable, the kit is specific to the Tib not one of those universal things and it comes with the wiring harness extension - I hope its good quality. I guess I'll soon find out.

·
Registered
639 Posts
nice looking tib. is that gt wing bracket # 2? and is it cf?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice looking tib. is that gt wing bracket # 2? and is it cf?
it is a GT wing, brkt 2 but it is not cf, I ordered cf but they had stopped making them so I had to settle for polycarbonate :3_saai:

·
Registered
792 Posts
i love the way you started your car mang!! keep it up! I'd lose the huge wing, but that's just my opinion. you'll probably get flamed for having it from most of the people on this site, but remember... its YOUR car.:)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
correct, it's an APR wind splitter.
I know not everyone is a fan of the HUGE wing but I love it, I think it compliments the black wheels and the splitter.
It even helped me get 2nd place in a local car show, first time I have entered a car for a show and I walked away with a trophy. :3_winkthu.
I have to work on getting first place, hopefully the lambo doors will do it.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Pic #3 looks like you have red neon or leds under the car, is it true? I like the car and agree with you that the wing suits it. Wind splitter looks excellent.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts