Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 260 Posts

·
Banned
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FINALLY!!!!! The beast has arrived.. Dealer prep is happening as I type this. Going to go pick it up at 6pm......:3_zoefzoe Now I can only hope the wait of almost a month has been worth it!!!! I'll get some pics up by tommorrow. Let me know if there is anything anyone would like pics or specs on. I think I have the first 07 here so we can all learn off of mine....hehehehehee

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
cool congrats. how long ago did you order it?

·
Registered
981 Posts
eh, i seen it at the dealership, i think my "eh" says enough on how it look to me in person

·
Registered
415 Posts
I think everyone here remembers what it was like when they FINALLY got to pick the Tib up from the dealership! Congrats!

·
Registered
218 Posts
SPIFFYJ!!! I DEFINITELY AGREE WITH YOUR SIG!! lol

but yeah, brought my tib into the dealer for my 2nd oil change.. the guy told me to look out in the back, so i went out back and there it was, the 2007 Tib.. they just got it that day and that was their only 07 model then, IN BLACK like my car!! lol, i was like NO!! BLASPHEMY!! lol

i like the interior of the new tib.. i'm not a big fan of the reddish illumination

·
Registered
201 Posts
what color? which one did u get?

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Congrats...
I've seen em in person, and I have to admit that they look a little better each day.

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
But the '05/'06 front bumper will always be superior :p

·
Registered
73 Posts
YAY chris, cant wait to see!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
FINALLY!!!!! The beast has arrived.. Dealer prep is happening as I type this. Going to go pick it up at 6pm......:3_zoefzoe Now I can only hope the wait of almost a month has been worth it!!!! I'll get some pics up by tommorrow. Let me know if there is anything anyone would like pics or specs on. I think I have the first 07 here so we can all learn off of mine....hehehehehee
I think we will settle with pictures of everything. Every side, every corner, under the hood, interior, gauges, etc. :D

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
ive worked on 2 already, would yopu guys like me to take mpis, we have a black 07 and a electric red 07, oth 4 banger autos...
somthing that supprised me, the 07 has a shaved antenna in the glass know.
I thought that was pretty cool, also the front chassis frame, will not allow the 05 to be converted with 07 Head lighte hood, fenders or bumper.
nore will the rear, different frame.
Chase
Ill post pics tomarrow if youd like...

1 - 20 of 260 Posts