Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after abit on here I got pics of my baby. Let me know what you think and Ill post the mods here in a few.

Thrash

Attachments

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
o3gtftmfw !!!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK so after having this Tib for almost 8 months, I still love it lol good stuff. Its a 2003 GT with 125,000 Miles. Ive doon all the Tuscani badges and 2005/06 gills, Redline shifter, console and ebrake boots, custom exhaust, short antenna, silver interior peices. I have a FL1 bumper and carbonfiber hood to put on. I think thats about it. Let me know what you think.

Thrash

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, also I have a Ralco STS

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
what is that behind the washer reservoir?
take some pictures of the F/L bumper on the car.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So here is my interior sorry for the dark pics Ill take some in the daylight.

03RllyRdTuscani I have the Vis VT Carbon Fiber Hood. I want the carbon fiber hatch and gt wing but we shall see lol

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
2003WHITEGT Ill take pics of the conversion When I get the car repainted the bumber will not be on the car till I get her all done dont want a multi color car. The only reason I have the black gill on there is because some a$$hole stole my red gills. Oh and dont mind the boost guage lol Once im done building the new engine with remote turbo the guage will actually work LOL.

Thrash

·
Registered
782 Posts
OK so after having this Tib for almost 8 months, I still love it lol good stuff. Its a 2003 GT with 125,000 Miles. Ive doon all the Tuscani badges and 2005/06 gills, Redline shifter, console and ebrake boots, custom exhaust, short antenna, silver interior peices. I have a FL1 bumper and carbonfiber hood to put on. I think thats about it. Let me know what you think.

Thrash
Don't forget the F/L headlights to complete the full F/L front end conversion. But this is definitely another clean rally red FTW!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah sorry I forgot about them lol. I gotta put a new clutch in the Tibby now fun they want 2400 to do the clutch....... Sucks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts