Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO THIS IS MY ACCENT 99 WITH A SWAP I4 2.0 MOTOR WITH A T3/T4 TURBO APEX
LIGHNING 42 POUNDS INJECTOR COMPLETE 3 INCH EXHAUST AND SNOW PERFORMANCE WATER / ALCOHOL INJECTION THE CAR PRODUCE 278 HP AT 11 POUNDS OF BOOST

·
Registered
338 Posts
if i could only find a block id do a swap, so hard to find those 2 liters.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In Puerto Rico The Accent Is Very Popular And Economic And The I4 Motors Finds Everywere I Do The Kit Myself And The Manifold Is Homemade The Car Runs 13,2 In The Quarter Mile 109 Mph On 15 Nittos Drag Radial Tires. I Have Also A Tiburon 2004 V6 For The Daily Use

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Very nice!!!! Very fast, and nice and clean. Good work! I'm a sucker for turbo'd Hyundais!!!

-BRR

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your car, great job man you should be proud!

In my book there is NOTHING cooler than a sleeper, I can only imagine how fun it is to trick people into racing you and then beating them. That must be the funniest thing in the world to see their faces after the race when they are beat by a accent, lmao.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
I've seen this car in person at a local commercial shooting... it sounds SICK... like we say in PR

"Suena como un aborto!" = "Sounds like an abortion!"

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
well hopefully when i go down to pr this summer im gonna have to drive around at night and look for some race spots. my cousin told me there is a couple older evos, fast all-motor 1.8's and older rx-7's down there.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
THANKS FOR YOUR COMENTS...
FOR TUNNING I USE A APEX 42LBS FORD LIGHTING INJECTORS 255 WALBRO FUEL PUMP FMU 8/1 AND SNOW PERFORMANCE WATER METANOL INJECTION BECAUSE I DONT HAVE INTERCOOLER AND I NEED TO COOL THE INTAKE AIR

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Hot Hot Hot! i used 2 love my accent MVI, well done dude!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi. this is another one with a turboed accent but this one has a 1.8L BETA engine.... ENJOY

I hope soon be with my friend FAST TUNNER on the streets beating some a$$es!!
BEFORE:

AFTER:

the engine rods:

some specs:
microtech ltx-8 engine management
full to4 turbo
82cc fuel injectors
walbro 255 in tank fuel pump
70mm throttle body
custom made cams
aluminium rods
and some other goodies...

expecting 400+ WHP

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
pillo...

yo quiero ser proglamable

·
Registered
67 Posts
Amazing. i so wanted to do this to my accent. But couldnt find all the info on it so i bought the tib and the accent just kinda sits there haha

1 - 20 of 23 Posts