Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well she's only four monthe old, but I've got her an AEM intake and Injen SES exhaust, tints, anytime fogs and badges. (got a couple more to swap out)

She's Captiva White. (an '07 paint code on an 06 tib)
I love the white but she's a ***** to keep clean!

I think I might try some of that temporary paint by Duplicolor...."carart" I think it's called.....I want to highlight the bodyline from the gill scallop ...tapering to the back. I'll make it permanent if it looks good. It's great to have the temp option so I can forget it if it looks too ricey. I'll post a pic and let y'all decide when I do it.

Next is dropping her, a shorty antenna, smoking the tails, and wheels/tires. Also gonna paint the diffuser black.

hope these aren't too big!

· Registered
4,186 Posts
COPY CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol..j/k

i have an 06 whit automatic tib also....and i currently have a black diffuser...smoked tails......shorty antenna....CAI and exhaust...lol

and next on my list is wheels/tires....lowering .....and tint...lol.....we have the same exact car pretty much.....i took out my rear seat though...cause the tib weighs so much

anyways...props on the car bro...lookin good:3_coool:

· Registered
230 Posts
i took out my rear seat though...cause the tib weighs so much
really? I forbid anyone to sit in my back seat cuz its so small (not that they would disagree to begin with) lol.. does it make a huge difference?
btw, that is a NICE car.. i picked black, but maaan I didn't kno white would look so clean.. cool stuff :3_worship

Mike

· Registered
4,186 Posts
really? I forbid anyone to sit in my back seat cuz its so small (not that they would disagree to begin with) lol.. does it make a huge difference?
btw, that is a NICE car.. i picked black, but maaan I didn't kno white would look so clean.. cool stuff :3_worship

Mike
it sheds a little weight...not much though.......i would remove it if i was u...because nobody will sit back there...and if they do...more of the car to clean....taking the seat out will prevent people from sitting back there..lol.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.