Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we go, biggest mod so far for me probably:

One headlamp clear cornered with those lovely rings added:

One down, one to go! (No... they are not blue, just the camera!)

Both done at last:

I went with white so they were street legal, and I pulled out the side light bulb so the angel eyes are now my side lights.

What do you all think? I am very happy with them!!

NoS :D

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
now, wouldnt your side light also be your turn signals??

·
Registered
109 Posts
Looks cool mate :3_winkthu
He took out the small bulb near the main beam.
He didnt go near the turn singal bulbs ,
Here's my car with parking lights"citylights"+dips on, see that small bulb under main light.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
very nice looks good

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
this pic is my fav...looks mean........

yes, i know the city light, but on my tib, the side lights are on when the city lights are on.........in his pics they arent on. they aren't on in COOLDRFT's pic either........

what brand angel eyes are those??

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi guys,

Thanks for the comments, I am really pleased with them! In the UK, the angel eyes would be called side lights. In the US, you guys have the turn signal on all the time, and I thought they were called notice lights. And yes I did remove the little bulb in there to leave just the rings.

As for the make, they were from a member here on NT, his name was chaos_dragon_26. I bought them over a year ago, didn't have the time to install them, and then they found their way into the wardrobe where I 'forgot' about them. They were a great kit and came with a mini-CD of a movie of how to do the entire install. I see the ones from Fly Ride look really good too. I think I would have been temped to get them if I hadn't already got mine. These ones are really bright tho, they illuminate the road slightly which really surprised me!

NoS

·
Registered
364 Posts
jsalamone7 said:
you should do angel eye fog lights now.......
Hell yeah!!! Angel eyes fog lights would look sick

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
The only angel eyes I've ever liked are the white ones.

Looks fantastic man, great work. :3_winkthu

·
Registered
555 Posts
Gamz said:
The only angel eyes I've ever liked are the white ones.

Looks fantastic man, great work. :3_winkthu
Why is that??? U mean to tell me you dont like the blue ones? I agree that the white ones are nice but they're just too plain IMO. On the plus side white flows with just about anything.

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
tibjay909 said:
Why is that??? U mean to tell me you dont like the blue ones? I agree that the white ones are nice but they're just too plain IMO. On the plus side white flows with just about anything.
I just find the white ones look cleaner. I guess it depends on the color of the car and what's done to it.

Just my taste, but I think white looks cleaner and more 'stockish'.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts