Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok the company that made my setup sent me a Logo to go on top of my Intake, it is just so shinny and Pretty. So i had to put it on. How does it look ?

" i dont care who you are, that right there is Funny !!!! "
ok now the real Pic :)

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
tibin-in-ricon said:
WILL YOU JUST TELL US WHAT YOUR SET-UP WILL BE!!!
There's no fun in that though. Just imagine what it could be. All the stuff NGM has done for the Tiburon and this is going to a whole 'nother level. :3_confuse :3_confuse

Oh yeah, sounds like you got yourself an NGM beast, Jordan. Can't wait to see some pictures and videos.

·
Banned
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I will post pic's of my engine bay real soon. I could not find anyone to play with me this morning so, no video yet. I am running 7psi right now.

Brandon about the gear mod. I am for sure doing that now, After Christmas i will spend money on doing that. It is a MUST with this car. I was riding 45mpg and drop down to 2th and roast the tires, its crazy . The change is nuts. when i get my slick can could not imagine the car sticking and pull. I am sure i will have to set closer to the wheel :)

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Lol no go hunt down some ricers, show them that played out lambo doors, NAWZ stickers, turbonators, huge speakers and lame paint jobs don't make their cars fast :)

Be sure to take vids, lol!!

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
MrPhotoman said:
Lol no go hunt down some ricers, show them that played out lambo doors, NAWZ stickers, turbonators, huge speakers and lame paint jobs don't make their cars fast :)

Be sure to take vids, lol!!

Haha, come to Chula Vista and National city of San Diego for ricers and Z's. They come dime a dozen here. This place is the HIVE of ricers! You can't exit the freeway with out a ricer herassing you. No JOKE MANG!.

Congrats man. YOur car sounds SIIIIICK! Can'r wait to see videos and photos. Just post a video of your car and the sound. SOMETHING ATLEAST!.lol. Good luck with the grear expansion next month.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Pix/video Or Ban!!!!!!

·
Banned
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
there, some pics are up. I have not done any cleaning or even put the plastic back on. SO i will have better pics soon !

·
Registered
972 Posts
Sexy Engine!!! Lol

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Damn that looks good, gotta love the blue!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts