Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE WITH MORE PICS!!!!!

I even managed to paint the defrost vents Which resulted in me having to do this,

Interior

Please excuse the blur, was really happy when it lit up white!

Sound

Please voice your opinions, would like to know what you think....also eventualy need to get a new front bumper, any opinions on what would look good?

UPDATED:

Took the car out for the spin yesterday! WOOOOOOO, forgot how much fun it is to drive, and how many looks i get! LOL

Then back into the garage!

EDIT: New pics!
Sorry about the darkness. finished late and wanted to get some pics.

AND HERE ARE SOME BETTER PICS

My battery Mod

once it warms up and is nicer i'll post some finished pics that show it all washed and clean
Here is syndicates cluster once finished.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Looks good... I like it with out a back seat...

I want to do something like that but put a seat in the middle since you can only really put one person in the back.

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i did them all, make sure you order 1206 smd if you do decided to do it.
made all the difference, the window switches are white as well as the dimmer switch.

Make sure you have alot of spare time that you don't need to drive your car if you decided to do this. I acutaly shorted my gauges out and with some constructive (and destuctive) wiring got it wouking again.

The 3rd seat Idea would be sweet to see, kinda hard with the metal brace inthe back middle though.

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
resistors? non. LOL

what for?

I used 12V LED's for the igniion and dimmer switch, 1206 into the old SMD spots and man it looks hot, even the odometer is white now

picture was taken with just lights on, odometer lights up like the gauges

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol i screwed it up, used the "wrong" glue to remove the red tint and yaaaaaa, had to improvise.

too much time? lol i'm making the car hotter, no amount of time is enough.

just waiting on lambo door kit.

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hell ya, was wondering what was going on with that. i'm waiting on my lambo door kit so now would be a good time, you said you had smd blue smd's? do you know the size? 1206?

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Yeah man I ahve like 5 blue SMD's i'm pretty sure they were the right size I ordered them from LSDiodes.com I just clicked the link taht was in the DIY for the clock. I have SMD's, I have plenty of 5mm LEDs and maybe some 3mm ones too. I also haev alot of resistors in different ohm ratings and can get more if you need. Let me know what you want me to send and i'll try and get it out today or at the latest tomorrow. Thanks again for helping me out bro.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.