Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've still yet to post pictures of my car so here they are... some new ones and some old ones...
We'll start with the most recent and get into the older ones... :

some pictures my friend took:

I think thats enough for now...
And yes, I know I need spacers. Next thing I'm probably doing is painting the stock rims white...

:3_winkthu

· Registered
544 Posts
please think about the white rims.....

I saw a yellow Lancer w /white wheels and it looked real bad.

Other than that.... she's a beauty! And that's either a great camera, or you're a great photog! I wish I could master the shadows like that!

· Registered
1,410 Posts
to each his own with rims (or any mod for that reason), but I knew a guy who had put white rims on his yellow type R and it was god awful looking... now black or gun metal on yellow looks sick IMO. Just my two cents.

· Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks.
I'm kinda tired of the black rims looks, so thats why i dont want black or really dark rims.
At first I was thinking gold or bronze, but I don't think that would look good on the yellow... and I had my friend do a photoshop with white rims and it looks decent enough. It's not gonna be a bright shining white, a nice subtle white.

· Registered
98 Posts
Whaswith tib owners and black rims? They are ugly. I hate them, they make it look like a ricer boat. eww. Polished aluminum, white, orange, gold, chrome, etc. thats what I love. Just my openion.
SO, why black?

· Registered
938 Posts
B A N A N A ! ! !

· Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol... funny... my friends call it the banana boat and the occasional "bus".

The weather down here... either raining or really hot... thats pretty much it.
It was a nice cold (by cold I mean 70 degrees) for almost a whole week last year! :3_plzdie:

· How do you change this?
2,294 Posts
Bryce said:
Whaswith tib owners and black rims? They are ugly. I hate them, they make it look like a ricer boat. eww. Polished aluminum, white, orange, gold, chrome, etc. thats what I love. Just my openion.
SO, why black?

black rims are rice but white or orange ones arent?? Must be something in the water there....

Nice looking car man... I would do white wheels though, especially painted stockers... thats gonna look cheap. Some nice polished silver ones or even some flat black with red calipers like Jay said would be a better choice. Hell even a good chrome wheel would set off that yellow.

But its your car and your choice.... looks clean and simple how it is now....good job

· Registered
629 Posts
SO, why black?
i think that u are the ricey one here. black rims are put on asian imports, domestics, and euro imports. white is only put on jap cars. orange is just as ricey as green, and chrome does not belong on sports cars... so i think that u are def. the ricey one here. so go out and buy a honda

· Registered
349 Posts
Try black Chrome rims... IMO

I stuck with the silver

· Registered
475 Posts
Nice and clean!

· Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Im in South Florida.
I LOVE the Mussa exhaust. Sounds great when you want it to, and isnt annoyingly loud outside or inside.

I just realized I didn't say whats done...
Injen CAI
Mussa Dual Angle Exhaust
Tien S-Techs
Short Shifter
and I guess if the slave cylinder mod counts...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.