Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
drew04GT said:
wish i could find the clear one in stock, everyone only has that ugly orange tinted one
performance outcast has them in stock

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
I did it. Looks like ricey poop. I have the smoked looking one.

edit: I'm taling about the lighting in it here, not the cover. The cover looks pretty sweet.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
turn ur cap so its straight it looks better u gotta do it acouple time to make sure of the right turns comes out straight

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
van16 said:
I ordered mine from outcast (smoked) three weeks ago, and I am still waiting for it to arrive.
u should get it any day now, i think it took like 3 weeks for me, it comes from canada

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Dreamka4u sells them for 03-4, and 05 + as some of the fuel caps weren't fitting over all model fuel caps. They're currently out of the "type b".

Does Outcast specify which year when ordering?

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hmm, i dont know, my gf ordered it for me for my b-day so i dont know if it ask what year, i doubt it though cus shes not into cars and wouldnt know what year i have unless asking me

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Dreamka4u comes with a fuel cap cover. Outcast says their's comes with the oil cap cover (red/silver)

The EXOS Clear Fuel Door Package includes a transparanet fuel door (Amber/Black) and also a tuning oil cap available in 2 colors (Red/Silver).

I'm assuming that because Outcast doesn't come with the fuel cap cover, it doesn't matter which year.

·
Registered
468 Posts
does anyone know if they make a glossy black aluminum one (i.e., that would match perfectly with a black tib)? That's one of the few really annoying things about our cars to me, is how cheap and chinsy the fuel door is... plus that is has no place to hang the gas cap while fueling...

it's the little things, you know? :)

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
i think a black ring with the type b tinted would look hot!

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
xxSandmaNxx said:
does anyone know if they make a glossy black aluminum one (i.e., that would match perfectly with a black tib)? That's one of the few really annoying things about our cars to me, is how cheap and chinsy the fuel door is... plus that is has no place to hang the gas cap while fueling...

Outside of a few attempts at cf, there's exos, KDM metallic looking plastic, and that's about it. It sucks you can get an aluminum fuel door for almost any pick upp truck, but not a car that was demographically targeted at a younger consumer to be modded.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
xxSandmaNxx said:
That's one of the few really annoying things about our cars to me, is how cheap and chinsy the fuel door is... plus that is has no place to hang the gas cap while fueling...

Do you mean OEM gas door or this clear one?My OEM has a plastic piece on which gas cap is hanging while im fueling.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts