Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This one of my fav. 1st Gens just thought i'd share. ( fenders rolled with a +25 offset all around










 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,295 Posts
Wow, that shed some light ive never seen before

They all look real good! Believe it or not, they look even more aggresive than the gk tibs...

And i'm really loving the first one
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Zaion said:
Wow, that shed some light ive never seen before

They all look real good! Believe it or not, they look even more aggresive than the gk tibs...

And i'm really loving the first one
yup I couldnt have said that better my self.... thats why ill never get a GK :) ( well maybe)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
292 Posts
I'll like it. :3_nosthum
But this is 2nd Gen Tibby
First was 1991-1994 Hyundai Coupe 1.5L or 1.5L turbo, don;t forget those cars!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,295 Posts
chaosripper45 said:
damn ive never seen that one bfore either. the interecooler is a little bent up
i believe thats heat distortion...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,542 Posts
Shark04 said:
But this is 2nd Gen Tibby
First was 1991-1994 Hyundai Coupe 1.5L or 1.5L turbo, don;t forget those cars!!!
What are you talking about? The 1991-95 Scoupe was not a Tiburon. That's like saying the Cobalt is the 4th gen Cavalier. The Cobalt is a totally different car from the Cavalier and the 1997 Tiburon was a totally differnt car from the Scoupe.

The first gen Tiburon started in 1997.
 

·
NT's Medical Student
Joined
·
1,120 Posts
^^^^^+1 scoupe is based off the excel... two totally different cars.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,291 Posts
Zaion said:
i believe thats heat distortion...
if ur talkin about on the 4th picture towards the bottom of the ic that is just a reflection....

that tib if friggin sick though... anymore pics?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,347 Posts
myslow1 said:
if ur talkin about on the 4th picture towards the bottom of the ic that is just a reflection....

that tib if friggin sick though... anymore pics?
o haha, didnt relize that.... i t is just a reflection off the bumper :3_usehead
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
541 Posts






Since we are posting about the 1stGen Tibs, here's my old buddy. 1999 Base model. I sold it for $3500 with 60k on the clock. I still see it rolling around town.

Here's what it used to look like... Amazing what a set of wheels can do for a car.





 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,295 Posts
body kit and offset makes the whole difference
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top