Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yay, my friend with G35 showcar (trailer queen) complimented my car today, I think my car really need a good wash and detail, tho. This might be the most uesless thread ever.....but I am proud to be the tibby owner!!!!

Oh, the HCI magazine has quick review on 07 SE, they like it much. They compared it with Tc and eclipse v6, and they like the SE better due to better blend in performance and weight rather than slow response of Tc and heavy feel of eclipse.

I didn't know the new SE has more frame reinforcement to make it more rigid than previous model. They are suppose to be more responsive than G35 and more rigid than M3. Seems like b.s. from hyundai, but maybe they done more than just facelift this time. Also, the HCI stated that transmission is "smooth and sweet" and ratio was right for responsive shifting to different gears. Anybody know if they done anything top the transmission?

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Better get used to all the compliments...I know I am.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well this is my second tiburon, so I am used to it, except didn't expected from G35 showcar owner. He owns car wash/repair/oil change/emission shop, so I took it there and he drove it. I didn't know how sexy my car sounded from the outside. I wish I have more power to back it up tho. I will be happy after I get a headers. Anybody knows any place I can get a good headers for good price? I been buying everything from Kenny (R100's) but he doesn't carry any headers yet for tiburon, so I need another source.

·
Retired Staff
4,860 Posts
PTuning.com (former sponsor) and get the DC Sports headers.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Trinity said:
PTuning.com (former sponsor) and get the DC Sports headers.
Thats where i bought my Injen SRI from....fast shipping and great customer service. I got free shipping too, so that was nice.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, I was thinking Ptuning.com or just go down to the summit racing store down in south atlanta and pick it up myself.

By the way, what is FTW mean???? I been trying to figure that out for couple of years now.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
korboy said:
Thanks, I was thinking Ptuning.com or just go down to the summit racing store down in south atlanta and pick it up myself.

By the way, what is FTW mean???? I been trying to figure that out for couple of years now.
For The Win FTMFW!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
yea, I love my car. I hate ppl talking **** about my car though
ppl as in RSX, Integra, Cyon Xb? - _-;;; , MUSTANG
I just hate mustangs

1 - 9 of 9 Posts