Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear god, how do I talk her out of getting that fugly a** thing parked next to my beautiful Tib? Normal reasoning is not working. I guess there is some thing wrong with her perception of nice looking; she is dating me. . . . .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
375 Posts
just slap some sense into her using every body part imagineable, j/k
tell her its too expensive and convince her to buy a used 06
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think i got her off of it. Fr this hour she wants a 06 SE orange crush 6sp. What will the next hour bring??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
173 Posts
van16 said:
i think i got her off of it. Fr this hour she wants a 06 SE orange crush 6sp. What will the next hour bring??
i dont know.......an 07 could look just as good if they hopefully bring out some nice looking body kits for it. and the inside is really nice. just my opinion though........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
255 Posts
van16 said:
Dear god, how do I talk her out of getting that fugly a** thing parked next to my beautiful Tib? Normal reasoning is not working. I guess there is some thing wrong with her perception of nice looking; she is dating me. . . . .
Know what I say?...If she likes it..... let her buy it....then we can say we have a Tib from every year in our club! hee hee!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
514 Posts
Tell her to buy an 06 new cause she will get the end of the year sale. She will get an 06 for next to nothing righ tnow
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
639 Posts
if she wants a 07 let her get it. personally i think it looks good. it looks way better in person than pics. i saw it on the street and it looked damn good.
 
Joined
·
96 Posts
Listen, relationships are not democracy's... You have no choice in many things she decides, but cars! My friend you are the man dont let her pick up one of those hideous pieces of crap... Get her an rsx-s thats what I would prob buy for right around 20k... Way better resale to..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Kat03Tib said:
Know what I say?...If she likes it..... let her buy it....then we can say we have a Tib from every year in our club! hee hee!
Am I all that surprised by that comment? nope. Still, I can't justify it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,783 Posts
The front bumper can be fixed by bodykit, what I really hate about the 07's are those *** taillights
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
78 Posts
Let her get the new 07 if she has done the research, test drives it and likes it. I know a ton of people here don't like the new 07s, but I am not sure why. Is it because it is the "newest" one? Or do you really hate the design? Would you really turn down a new one for a tib several years older "just because" you don't like it?

Also, I haven't seen one in person, but from pictures, the interior of the new 07s looks really cool with the blue glow gauges and blue lit panel.

But, I guess let her get what she wants. Good luck, either way it is A) a new car, B) a sweet Tib.

Is she sold on the tib, or just looking for a new car in gineral around 18-20K? What are her options and or interests? 4 door, sporty, gas milage, good basic performance, safety, what is she looking for? Regardless, good luck!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Zona said:
Let her get the new 07 if she has done the research, test drives it and likes it. I know a ton of people here don't like the new 07s, but I am not sure why. Is it because it is the "newest" one? Or do you really hate the design? Would you really turn down a new one for a tib several years older "just because" you don't like it?

Also, I haven't seen one in person, but from pictures, the interior of the new 07s looks really cool with the blue glow gauges and blue lit panel.

But, I guess let her get what she wants. Good luck, either way it is A) a new car, B) a sweet Tib.

Is she sold on the tib, or just looking for a new car in gineral around 18-20K? What are her options and or interests? 4 door, sporty, gas milage, good basic performance, safety, what is she looking for? Regardless, good luck!
She wants a tib, it went from an 03 in black to an 07 in carbon grey, to now an 06 orange crush. Every day there is a new Tib that she wants and I am not cosigning until I know it is something that she really wants. (BTW I cannot justify helping someone get a Six Speed that cant drive a standard)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,064 Posts
my girl is starting to want a Tib also. She saw a white 06 GT Auto yesterday @ my job. 18k...about 1200 under invoice.....

maybe I'll sell her mine if the '09s are nice :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,869 Posts
Thats true eyelines needed and new front bumper on the 07 then it would look better then ours i rekon!? If you let her get it, please make her change this things!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49 Posts
If she really wants to buy the '07, don't try to change her mind. After all, it will be her car. Therefore, it should be her choice. Plus, I don't want to be the only person around here who has the '07. :3_coool:
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top