Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This kit should be in today, hopefully, what do u guys think? Its almost like a wide body kit without the flares. Also anybody have an idea how much this will cost to get this painted and fitted??

·
Banned
3,665 Posts
ummmmm for starters, that is a cheap rip off of a really nice kit. i would strongly suggest you not buy that ebay kit and do a search on here for "zefiro" body kit

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
The look is there, but as for fitment, quality and paint, that's anyones guess. I heard that these Ebay Zefiro Ripoff kits weren't too bad in the fitment department, but good luck with it!

My guess for $$$.......twice what you paid for the kit...;)

-BRR

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Well.... my suggestion to you would be to save and do some research... I have the Zefiro Rhonda kit and it cost almost $1500 for prep and paint not to mention a week w/out my car and you may end up having a few cracks that need repairing as well as the fiberglass may need to be re-enforced. Thats why I didn't buy the cheaper kit b/c of the quality is not too bad but def. not the same as the real deal!

GL

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Those pics are all hyper k body kits, and I nvr said it was a widebody, I said it looked similar to a wide body without the flares, read b4 u flame next time, thanx

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Tibbyy05 said:
Those pics are all hyper k body kits, and I nvr said it was a widebody, I said it looked similar to a wide body without the flares, read b4 u flame next time, thanx
:3_redcard lets not get too pushy here. nisco was right. this pic, as you can see, has definitive side skirts.....

this one does not......

to make it a bit easier to see what im talking about, lets look at the original that this kit was copied from....

definitive side skirts......

wide body (like the second pic posted ^^^)

:3_winkthu :3_winkthu

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
the blue does have side skirts... it's called a Zefiro GT kit and it does not come with the built in fog light mount... the res of the pictures he posted are the Zefiro Rhonda Kit which comes with the fog mount built into the kit... the red one is fixers car and that is the Zefiro GT kit... I have the Rhonda kit... none of them are wide body and they all should come with skirts.

·
Retired Staff
4,860 Posts
So you bought a knockoff kit.

The pics you posted in post #1:
Black = Zefiro Ronda kit, that pic is of the Zefiro car it even has the badges on it.
Blue= Zefiro Widebody GT. Also an actual Zefiro kit
White = Knock off of the Zefiro Ronda that ViS first started selling because their Tranz kit fit like crap.

Bottom line if these companies use the real pics of the real product to sell their crap.

Hopefully it won't cost you that much to get it prep and painted.

·
Retired Staff
4,860 Posts
A normal widebody or whatever like the Min Garage kit has the fender flares and everything. That blue one he posted is the same one Fixer has on his car. It has different sides than the Ronda and if you look to the side of the headlights you'll see a little hole looking thing, that's where they extended the fenders with the GT kit. It is the Zefiro Widebody kit just like Fixer and Nisco have.

·
Retired Staff
4,860 Posts
yes, you are correct sir. IMO the Zefiro widebody style looks better then the normal flared fender widebody style.

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
yes gt is slightly different then ronda. the front bumpers are very similar but the gt has is the fenders that go out a couple inches

·
Retired Staff
4,860 Posts
Ronda = Front and rear bumpers and side skirts
GT = new fenders, wider front bumper and different side skirts than the Ronda. Maybe have the same rear bumper?

Just ask Mike (Italia) or look in the bodykit thread.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts